Option 2 (My Favorite Option)
- Gift of Compassion - Your gift will help provide clean drinking water, medical treatment, disaster relief, food supplies and much more for Compassion-assisted children and their families. Meet real needs and bring real joy with a Gift of Compassion, then get family and friends involved by giving gifts in their honor.
- World Vision Gift Catalog - Choose a gift to donate in honor of someone special. You can choose to have a card mailed to you, send an e-card, or download a beautiful card to print. Your gift will bring urgent help and lasting hope for a child in need.
- "Hope Gift Book" - 100% of the profit for items found in this catalog go toward funding for helping children at the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Neem Products - JustNeem envisions a flourishing African continent. We believe that all human beings have the right to support themselves and their families through work. Therefore, we are partnering with like-minded NGOs (non-governmental organizations) that work with villagers in Mauritania, West Africa, to discover local resources and to establish economic opportunities for the local people.
- Hammocks - Yellow Leaf aims to engineer a turnaround in which marginalized ethnic groups such as the Mlabri apply their artisan talents towards creating a micro-economy that will elevate them from their former state and maintain their cultural identity, with the added benefit of eradicating toxic farming methods within the communities they partner with.
- Scarves - Your purchase of a fashionABLE scarf creates sustainable business for women in Africa. Our commitment as a non-profit is to the development of people — fashionABLE works with women who have been exploited due to the effects of poverty. So, when you purchase a scarf you are providing jobs, and then we send the profits back to holistically rehabilitate more women.
- Soccer Balls - The One World Futbol is now available online at a price comparable to that of standard soccer balls. And for every ball you buy, another ball will be donated to a non-governmental organization working with deserving children, communities, recreation programs, or soccer teams.
- Artisan Crafts - Chaka MarketBridge is a fair trade market for high-quality and unique gifts, home décor, and coffee that are handmade by undiscovered producers in the developing world.
- T-Shirts - Tees at Risk distributes a portion of every t-shirt sale to a charity (often chosen by the young designer of that t-shirt), and every t-shirt design is accompanied by a description by its designer of the brief background and motivation of his or her design. Every shirt has a QR code, so anyone with a data-connected, QR-enabled device can easily find out the "story" behind your cool shirt.