Think, Thank, Thunk...

 Belated Day 5: Education

All apologies on the lateness of this post. It turns out that on Day 5, I was taken with a fever and for the past few days unable use the computer outside of work hours due to the immense headache it would produce. I am in recovery mode now, still a bit of medicine head left but overall feeling like my body has won the fight against this virus.

So lets move on, education. Education is the one thing that no one can steal from you and you can never have enough of. I totally believe the more you know the better off you are, even if you can't think critically. So fill out a FAFSA and take some classes in anything or read lots of books and challenge yourself with new ideas. That is all I have to say about that one.

Conclusion. "Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever." - Keri Russel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clip to Evernote