Bathroom Humor?

RETRACTION: After further research it turns out that the "Church" still rests upon the "American Standard." All apologies to any who were offended or implicated in this matter.

I have one more class to go before completing my Great Commission Leadership Institute training and it has been a great time spending each Friday morning with this group of men. One of the jokes commonly told around the beginning or near the end of a lesson was, "I need to go to church." This was generally followed by, "What service, first or second?" This actually doesn't sound funny until you know the "Church" is actually the company/manufacturer of the toilet seat in the bathroom. Well our last class will be held in the new office location, as they have moved in today two doors down from my favorite hotdog place (arteries cry out). Well, obviously I need to know just one thing and the answer is "American Standard."  So I think it is safe to say that our entire church staff has officially moved from "Church" to the "American Standard" way of doing things.

I was going to use this as some form of Satire or make an analogy to offer you some in depth insight, but I couldn't stop laughing long enough. So I will leave you with this..
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. (1 John 2:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clip to Evernote