You may be in a healthy small group environment if...
1) ... you have 9 - 11 other people that will check on you, call you, email you, to make sure you are not giving in to the sin you continually commit that you expressed you needed help with just one time.
2) ... you can get 10 - 12 people to take care of one another when life happens by giving their time and other resources unselfishly and without expecting anything in return.
3) ... you have 9 - 11 other people to call and talk to if you are having a bad (crappy) day, even if they are having one too.
4) ... you can get 10 - 12 people in one room together that pray for one another as a group but are praying for each other when they are not together as well.
5) ... you can get 10 - 12 people in one room together from different places in life and have them truly be concerned for one another and what is happening in each others life.
Are you a part of a small group or would you like to be? Leave a comment below and let me know what you think.