GCC Pastor's Conference

This week I have had the opportunity to attend a conference with some great men of God. The focus of the conference is lessons learned over the last 40 years. I didn't bring my laptop on purpose but I promise to catch you up next week on all that I gain. So far there are two questions that I have been challenged to think about:
  1. Do I believe God wants to reach everyone in the world in this generation with the Gospel of Christ? 
  2. If I keep doing what I am doing, will that happen?

Some of you may wonder, What is GCC? Great Commission Churches is a church movement committed to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ through and for every generation. They emphasize discipleship and equipping people of every age to daily live out the Great Commission as seen in the New Testament. You can find out more on their website.

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clip to Evernote