I could be wrong, but I am guessing some of the goals you have for all of you are to be involved in ministries both inside and out of the church, be good stewards of their money and everything else they may have that belongs to God (1 Cor 9:11; Gal 6:6), go out and tell and demonstrate God's love to others by helping the lost, lonely, poor, orphans, and widows (Luke 12:33; Proverbs 19:17), and you may want them to make wise decisions while keeping Christ at the center of their lives (Luke 14:28-30).
I hope you want something like this and this is a fair assumption because I have some news for you. 1Check out these stats:
In one Ohio church of 1200 family units, Compassion sponsors were found to be,
- 25% are more likely to serve in a ministry
- 25% are more likely to be part of a small group
- 30% are more likely to do both
- 60% are more likely to tithe
- 60% are more likely a % of income higher than national average.
- 45% less likely to be "token" givers (throw their change in the basket each week)
 These statistics come directly from the executive pastor at the church in Ohio and are not released or endorsed by Compassion International.
Basic 7: God is everywhere - Jer. 23:23,24